Town & Country Lawn Magic are the Official Suppliers
to Home & Away on Channel 7
Frequently Asked Questions
Ring Stuart anytime on
0411 709 583 or (08) 8349 6565
Q. What is the life expectancy of Synthetic Turf?
A. The turf comes with a limited 10 year manufacturing warranty and actual life expectancy is 15-20 years.
- Q. Does the long term effect of the sun harm the synthetic grass or make it fade?
A. No. Our fibers have UV protection built in and can withstand the damaging affects of the sun, heat, wind.
- Q. Will the in-fill material blow away?
A. No, the density of our fibers keeps the infill material securely in place
- Q. Is Synthetic lawn affordable?
A. When compared to the costs of installing a sprinkler system, topsoil, price of seed combined with mowing, watering, weeding and fertilizing â€“ YES.
- Q. Is a synthetic lawn right for me?
A. Synthetic Lawn is a great choice for anyone who wants a beautiful, manicured, maintenance-free lawn all year long. Whether your use is residential or commercial, artificial grass is a great choice. Our turf is engineered for appearance, performance and durability and our installation is professional and reliable.
Oz Green™ – says No!
- No watering
- No mowing
- No fertilizers or pesticides
- No weeding, No grass residue
- No hay fever
- No muddy footprints
- No burns to skin – same technology used in sport fields
Oz Green™ – says Yes!!
- Stay greener all year around
- Perfect solution for hay fever suffers
- Children and pets activities
- 10 years warranty UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Save you money and save you time
- Increase the value of your home
Q. Synthetic grassâ€”where can it be installed?
A. Synthetic grass is a perfect alternative to natural grass. Itâ€™s great for residential and commercial projects where beautiful looks and no maintenance are desired. Synthetic grass is the hottest trend in landscaping today.
Â· Residential Lawns
Â· Dog Runs
Â· Putting Greens
Â· Commercial landscaping
Â· Sports Facilities
Â· Restaurants and Hotels
Q. Is synthetic grass pet friendly?
A. We have different grasses to choose from whether you have a small dog with light use, or larger dogs with heavy use. Dogs love it and youâ€™ll love the perfect looking lawn with no brown spots or holes and the no mud feature of synthetic grass.